Jayson made his decision this week and he started looking for a PS-90. Let's all agree early on that it's still a sellers market - albeit not by much. Rifles are hitting the shelves and prices have come down to the real world almost everywhere. This, of course, does not apply to ammo particularly of the 5.7x28 models Jayson would need. I have 400 rounds even though I don't have anything that shoots 5.7 so it's not like there was nothing to shoot if the gun came in.
With that as a consideration the search began. The local dealers were all dry so we took to the internet for some research. we came across some decent package deals (ammo and PS90 together) but all of them seemed to think it was still December based on their pricing.
We found an ad on the always entertaining Phoenix Backpage Sporting Goods listings (http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/2400-guns-and-ammo-ps90/22408644) that looked like a good deal.
And then we saw the pictures.
Our initial questions:
- What the hell kind of finish is that?
- Did someone try to make a gold PS90 without using gold?
- What a crappy job (not a question but a definite thought).
- Is that... a can of Rustoleum?
Yup. That wasn't a bad job with Duracoat or a lazy ass attempt at Cerakote.
No, no, no - it's Rustoleum.
More Recent Stories
- [ 06/16/17 ] Ted Nugent throttles back the hate
- [ 06/13/17 ] I thought it was empty - man shoots 9 year old daughter
- [ 06/11/17 ] Is Florida Stand Your Ground law change a win for the bad guys?
- [ 03/16/16 ] Can't Dry Fire at Rural King
- [ 10/03/15 ] Pro-Gun Activism - Is this a bad time?
- [ 09/21/15 ] The Honest Talk About Guns
- How To Pick Up Girls At The Gun Range
- Hunter the No Hands Shooter
- My Son Was Not A Victim Of Gun Violence
- Because I Carry A Gun
- Get Your Finger Off The Trigger...
- June Defensive Gun Use Report