Stay Informed!
X

Get EBGC Gun News sent directly to you!
Email:
GUN NEWS
ebgc
X
Support Us
We pay for this site out of pocket and use our free time to keep it fresh and current. If you can help out, every penny counts. I promise you we are in no danger of becoming rich!
email:
password:

Not a Member?
Click Here To Register
and start your gun checklist today!

Posts: Handguns / Pistols / November 3rd 2012 Range Report xd9 sc

Michael Post Author Photo: Michael
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

November 3rd 2012 Range Report xd9 sc
11/03/12 02:45 PM

Went to pembroke gun range today and fired off 100 rounds.  Did about 20 rounds from the CZ-75 p07 and 80 rounds from the springfield xd9 sub-compact.  Pretty much gave up with the cz-75.  About ready to trade it in as I am starting to feel like I shoot better than it can. 

Springfield Armory XD-9 subcompact range test 1 1 = 7 yards 2 = 7 yards 3 = 10 yards 4 = 15 yards
Springfield Armory XD-9 subcompact range test 2 top right () = 5 yards top left (2) = 7 yards bottom left (3) = 10 yards bottom right (4) = 15 yards xd9 sc range report
Post ID: 346

Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

11/03/12 02:46 PM

6 shots per distance

Post ID: 347

kjhansen Post Author Photo: kjhansen
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

CZ-75?
11/03/12 05:41 PM

Hmm, one of my sons has a CZ-75 and loves it. He can hit the target from about 50 yards... Not bullseyes, but on the paper. Maybe there's something wrong with the gun. Have you tried it from a gun vise?

Keith
Post ID: 348

Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

11/03/12 08:07 PM

i havent tried it from a vise, but i have fired other CZs and i shoot fine with them.  The p07 is a tactical 75, not a standard one. the architecture is the same, but the pieces are not standard cz75 parts. 

I even heard they were going to stop putting 75 on the p07 and just let it be a different gun entirely. i guess marketing at as a 75 gives the gun some history.

its entirely possible i will trade the p07 in for a standard cz-75 combat.

but that xds looks fun too...what to do...what to do...

Post ID: 351