Stay Informed!
X

Get EBGC Gun News sent directly to you!
Email:
GUN NEWS
ebgc
X
Support Us
We pay for this site out of pocket and use our free time to keep it fresh and current. If you can help out, every penny counts. I promise you we are in no danger of becoming rich!
email:
password:

Not a Member?
Click Here To Register
and start your gun checklist today!

Posts: General Discussion / VIDEO Surveillance tape of forcible home entry and robbery

Jason Post Author Photo: Jason
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

VIDEO Surveillance tape of forcible home entry and robbery
01/03/13 11:43 AM

This is how it happens.

At 00:15 - Criminals 2 and 3 check the back yard area while criminal 1 rings the doorbell 4 times. Criminals then congregate in the back yard and try kicking the back door one time.

At 1:36, Criminals 1 and 2 eventually kick in the door.

At 1:56 - Interior video of Criminals 1, 2, 3 entering the back door.

At 5:10 - Criminal 1 finally notices surveillance camera and covers his face. He proceeds to turn the camera towards the wall and eventually cuts the wire.

The video ends after the criminals pour liquid bleach into the camera DVR box, shorting the electronics and charring the cables. The hard drive survived.

At this time they have not been caught.

Post ID: 702

barstoolguru Post Author Photo: barstoolguru
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

01/03/13 12:14 PM

whats a shame is even if they get caught (if ever) they get a slap on the hand an they are back out on the street again.
Post ID: 705

Jason Post Author Photo: Jason
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

01/03/13 01:29 PM

Bingo!

And if you notice, they rang the bell a bunch. That gives them legal coverage from a "home invasion"charge and makes it simple burglary.
Post ID: 707

JBeechel Post Author Photo: JBeechel
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

01/03/13 09:37 PM

So a whole gang comes through the house but I should be limited to 10 round mags? 

Nope. I'll take as many as I can carry.
Post ID: 721