Stay Informed!
X

Get EBGC Gun News sent directly to you!
Email:
GUN NEWS
ebgc
X
Support Us
We pay for this site out of pocket and use our free time to keep it fresh and current. If you can help out, every penny counts. I promise you we are in no danger of becoming rich!
email:
password:

Not a Member?
Click Here To Register
and start your gun checklist today!

Posts: General Discussion / Not a GDU ......But I Just Had to Share!!......

Texar Post Author Photo: Texar
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

Not a GDU ......But I Just Had to Share!!......
01/26/13 03:09 PM

KDU(Knife Defense Use)....Maybe??

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (CBS St. Louis/AP)
— A 93-year-old Kansas City man has been charged with killing his 95-year-old wife in what investigators are calling a homicide and attempted suicide.The Jackson County prosecutor filed the second-degree murder charge Wednesday against Harry Irwin, who remained hospitalized with self-inflicted stab wounds in his chest. Police have not said how Grace Irwin died. Paramedics who were called to the couple’s home around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday found her in bed, with blood on her head. A paramedic told police Harry Irwin was unresponsive in a chair, with blood on his shirt and arms. The paramedic says Irwin regained consciousness and said he had killed his wife and himself, then asked, “Why am I awake?”

According to The Kansas City Star, court records state that Harry Irwin – who was married for 70 years to Grace Irwin – told a shift nurse at the hospital that he killed his wife because “she was arguing and screaming at him all night and he couldn’t take it anymore.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Why it took him 70 years I'll never understand!!Yell

Post ID: 1045

Michael Post Author Photo: Michael
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

01/27/13 12:21 AM

you can share underwater basket weaving tips if you want texar.  dont hold back!
Post ID: 1049

Texar Post Author Photo: Texar
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

01/27/13 10:46 AM

Michael:
you can share underwater basket weaving tips if you want texar.  dont hold back!

I figure if your into underwater basket weaving and you're packing heat no one will mess with ya anyway!!
Post ID: 1050