Stay Informed!
X

Get EBGC Gun News sent directly to you!
Email:
GUN NEWS
ebgc
X
Support Us
We pay for this site out of pocket and use our free time to keep it fresh and current. If you can help out, every penny counts. I promise you we are in no danger of becoming rich!
email:
password:

Not a Member?
Click Here To Register
and start your gun checklist today!

Laura Post Author Photo: Laura
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

Machine Guns and Vegas
02/06/13 10:19 PM

So Tommy and I are headed out to Vegas in a few months and were looking to do the touristy machine gun range.

Anyone ever been?

(I can only imagine the level of stupidity we'll see)
Post ID: 1175

Michael Post Author Photo: Michael
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

02/06/13 10:25 PM

you arent taking me?
Post ID: 1176

Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

02/06/13 10:32 PM

Michael:
you arent taking me?

This thread isn't about you. It's about Tommy and machine guns.

Post ID: 1177

Michael Post Author Photo: Michael
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

02/06/13 11:32 PM

jerks
Post ID: 1178

Jason Post Author Photo: Jason
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

02/07/13 11:51 AM

Laura, 

You know Mike thinks every thread is about him.

I've done the Vegas machine gun thing a couple of times and have a few friends out in Vegas. Have you looked around online and figured out where you want to go? What info are you looking for?

Of course, if you guys ever came to the range with us at night, you'd have had the chance to fire fully auto in the dark... but who would want to do that? Seriously.

Post ID: 1182

Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

02/08/13 09:49 PM

We havent picked a location yet, but just looking online Tommy liked the look of the packages at Machine Gun Vegas

I'm just looking for general reviews on any of the locations. I don't want to be crowded around in a 2 lane range with a 10 person group next me goofing off while handling a fully auto weapon. I know there will be idiots, but I want to feel safe as well. I can't tell you how often we've shorten our trips to the local range because some idiot was blasting the target arm trying to make headshots on his paper terrorist.

We're always down for a range trip with you guys, full auto or not. We just need some notice because I HATE driving.
Post ID: 1199