Stay Informed!
X

Get EBGC Gun News sent directly to you!
Email:
GUN NEWS
ebgc
X
Support Us
We pay for this site out of pocket and use our free time to keep it fresh and current. If you can help out, every penny counts. I promise you we are in no danger of becoming rich!
email:
password:

Not a Member?
Click Here To Register
and start your gun checklist today!

Posts: General Discussion / property protection done right Franklin KY

survival66guy Post Author Photo: survival66guy
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

property protection done right Franklin KY
05/31/14 06:14 PM

Date: Wednesday May 28, 2014

Time: 2:00p.m.

Jack Traughber is an antiques enthusiast living at J5456 U.S. 31-W in Franklin, Ky . Wednesday afternoon Jack was checking on a property he owns when he came upon a black truck and two men - none of which should have been there. The men were standing outside of an outbuilding filled with antiques, collectibles, and a Corvette show car.

One of the men, identified as William Gabriel Creasy, had a revolver in his hand. When Jack saw the revolver he drew his shotgun and fired at Creasy. Creasy was stuck in the chest and the windshield of the pickup truck was peppered with buckshot.

Creasy was taken to VanderbiltUniversityMedicalCenter in Nashville. Vanderbilt does not release to the media the condition of anyone it considers a victim of violence.

The other man, now known to be Caleb Creasy, was taken into custody at the scene while a third person, Samantha Brooks, was arrested after people reported seeing a woman fleeing the scene.

Traughber has been stolen from on more than one occasion.

“He’s had so much stolen from him over the years out there,” Simpson County Sheriff’s Detective Eddie Lawson said. “I know on at least two occasions we made arrests that are still pending in Simpson Circuit Court.”

I don’t think anyone is going to be stealing from Mr. Traughber any time soon.

Post ID: 2071

Michael Post Author Photo: Michael
Private Message
Gun List
Topic List

05/31/14 06:16 PM

is it still not allowed to leave the bad guys bleeding in front of the store as a warning to other potential bad guys?
Post ID: 2073