The magazine housing is located in the pistol grip, making magazine changes fast and easy especially in darkness.
â€¢ Magazine capacity â€“ 20, 25 . or 32 Rds.
â€¢ Blowback operation.
â€¢ Integrated jump compensator (on barrel).
â€¢ Two modes of operation: Semi-Automatic or automatic.
â€¢ Folded butt.
â€¢ Cocking handle located on the breech block.
â€¢ Integral picatinny rail mount on the receiver cover.
â€¢ Additional rail for mounting electronic optic devices under the barrel.
1. Manual Safety.
2. Grip Safety (must be fully depressed before the gun is cocked or fired).
3. Firing Pin Blocker (close bolt version).
4. Cocking with Ratchet mechanism (open bolt version) to prevent accidental. discharge in case of knob slipping during cocking.
More information on Israeli Weapons Industries (IWI) guns
Israeli Weapons Industries (IWI) Mini UZI Reviews
More Recent Stories
- [ 06/16/17 ] Ted Nugent throttles back the hate
- [ 06/13/17 ] I thought it was empty - man shoots 9 year old daughter
- [ 06/11/17 ] Is Florida Stand Your Ground law change a win for the bad guys?
- [ 03/16/16 ] Can't Dry Fire at Rural King
- [ 10/03/15 ] Pro-Gun Activism - Is this a bad time?
- [ 09/21/15 ] The Honest Talk About Guns
- [ 09/20/15 ] Pistol with built in silencer
- [ 09/20/15 ] Stop Sign Vigilante?
- Hunter the No Hands Shooter
- How To Pick Up Girls At The Gun Range
- My Son Was Not A Victim Of Gun Violence
- June Defensive Gun Use Report
- Because I Carry A Gun
- Nick Meli - Concealed Carry Hero
- Get Your Finger Off The Trigger...
- Why We Fight Background Checks
- Independently Armed A Warning For Liberals
- Easy Bake Gun Club Music Video