There is no better way to have a grand opening then with fireworks; too bad they were on the inside. A grand opening at a gun range was tarnished with an idiot shooting himself. What makes it worse is the idiot was an employee cleaning a customer’s gun.
the original article is WRONG... the range officer was clearing a jammed round when the gun went off grazing his hand. he is a 20-year experienced range safety officer. for the readers that have already read the article I am not going to correct it but add the correction on as not to confuse anyone