Robert Spicher Jr of Portland, Oregon .was up early Saturday morning getting ready for a yard sale that morning when he noticed a stranger pilfering through his items on his 30+ camera home surveillance system.
Robert watched the man grab some candle sticks and then approach the house. That was enough for Robert to grab his handgun.
As you can see on the video below, the thief is just about to the door when he flinches at the sight of Robert, handgun in hand, opening the door and confronting him.
Robert orders the thief to turn around so he can see him and then orders the man off the property. As the man fled, Robert called police and they managed to catch him just a few blocks over and arrested him on multiple charges.
More Recent Stories
- [ 05/24/19 ] 6-24x50mm IR 2nd Generation Sniper Scope
- [ 06/16/17 ] Ted Nugent throttles back the hate
- [ 06/13/17 ] I thought it was empty - man shoots 9 year old daughter
- [ 06/11/17 ] Is Florida Stand Your Ground law change a win for the bad guys?
- [ 03/16/16 ] Can't Dry Fire at Rural King
- [ 10/03/15 ] Pro-Gun Activism - Is this a bad time?
- My Son Was Not A Victim Of Gun Violence
- How To Pick Up Girls At The Gun Range
- Hunter the No Hands Shooter
- Nick Meli - Concealed Carry Hero
- Get Your Finger Off The Trigger...
- Because I Carry A Gun